Sunday, September 04, 2005

i am blogging from my brother tim's computer. he made me say that. he's a good brother. (he made me say that, too.)

just finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Pretty good. I am not convinced Snape is a bad guy--but he makes a terrific bad guy, so it may be best to leave him as such. (Kudos to Darren for making me think of that.) best part about the book was that it gave me a release from reality. i find myself with a heavy heart right now, but i'm not sure why. the book gave me an out from these feelings and even an avenue for them...one of the things good books do.

side thought: the reason you can't be (strictly) an idealist is because God is active and idealism (often) ends in never-ending discussion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scottie said...

hey ap...

if i could have permission to try out your ranking system could i say 2 thumbs down to the blogger spammers??? please...

9/03/2005 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger Billings said...

I believe everything you say.

9/07/2005 11:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home