Monday, March 03, 2008

T.D. Jakes on "Dr. Phil"

T.D. Jakes was on "Dr. Phil" today and I was quite impressed with him. The subject was teenage sex and the hows, whens, whys, and whethers of it. There was one lady on arguing for widespread education and thorough availability of condoms. At one point she said something like, "But the school system can't be overtaken by the church as it is in these abstinence education programs." Jakes responds, "Where do you live that the school has been overtaken by the church?" I laughed out loud.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Durkee said...

I like TD Jakes. I want to Youtube it and see if for myself.

3/03/2008 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger theajthomas said...

Aside from some stuff that smells like "Health and Wealth" (ptuu ptuu) I like Jakes alot.

3/03/2008 07:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

T.D.Jakes.Rocks. And he has cool suits.

Crusty

3/04/2008 10:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home