Friday, September 19, 2008

For all that the Canadian elite supposedly hates American politics...

...this is evidence to the contrary. Here's an assistant to Conservative Party of Canada MP Lawrence Cannon. One of whom I would consider Canada's elite, Warren Kinsella, charges her with using an aboriginal slur. I'll let you decide whether or not anything close to a slur is used by this woman. If this isn't "gotcha" politics, I don't know what is. (Full disclosure: Cannon is the MP for the riding of Pontiac, which was where I grew up, and my Dad really likes him. And I really like my Dad.)




Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

On a brighter note:

http://www.thestar.com/FederalElection/article/502283

9/19/2008 02:26:00 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I can't understand why people get so mad about WK. When it comes to politics, he's so tied to yesterday's man that he is now irrelevant.

9/19/2008 02:40:00 PM  
Blogger Aaron Perry said...

It's not so much Kinsella, as the poor woman who is accused of racial slurs.

9/19/2008 03:32:00 PM  
Blogger Kirk said...

I think we should scalp them all.






Politicians I mean.

9/23/2008 04:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home