Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Power of Influence

Hello friends!
 
I am currently reading "The Rage Against Atheism" by Peter Hitchens.  Peter is the brother of noted atheist Christopher Hitchens.  One sentence stuck out to me: "Those who write where many read, and speak where many listen, had best be careful what they say."  Hitchens was cautioning people in the position of influence.  Friends, each of you influence someone else.  Each of you influence at least one other person--and most likely several.  Your opinion matters.  Your voice matters.  Use it wisely; feed it well.
 
As always I am praying for you and your groups and the people you influence.  I love serving with you.  Please let me know how your ministries are going and how I can serve you.]
 
Grace and peace,
 
Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home