Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Right Person

Hi friends,
 
Innovation and education expert, Sir Ken Robinson, says, "Don't ask, 'How smart am I?'; ask, 'How am I smart?'"  I agree.  And let me tweak it: Don't ask, "Am I the right person?"; ask, "For whom am I the right person?"
 
You are all involved in ministry and pouring into the lives of others through small groups and group ministries in the church.  Thanks for your service.  I love serving with you.  Would you please help me out?  Would you please consider how you are the right person with the following issues?
 
1. Continue to monitor your miles prayed in our prayer walking endeavour.  (Faye, please add 4 miles for me!)  Small groups are praying together all over the place.  You are the right person to prayer-walk and pray for Passion Play.  Who is the right person for you to invite to get involved in this effort?  (Don't forget to send miles prayed to faye.cros@gmail.com.  1 mile prayed-walked= 1 mile; 20 minutes of prayer = 1 mile prayer-walked.)
 
2. I am exploring new intiatives in our discipleship ministry, including personal and marriage mentoring.  You are the right person to think about this with me and send me your ideas for new initiatives in discipleship at C-Road.
 
3. The Chick-Fil-A Leadercast, a one-day conference focusing on leadership, education, and innovation, is coming to Brockville (Friday, May 6) and we are hosting it at Centennial Road.  Over 200 people currently have tickets and we anticipate a great day of growing in leadership, innovation, and creativity.  Tickets are $40 and lunch is included.  You are the right person to attend.  You are the right person to extend an invitation.  You are the right person to spread the word.  For more information, visit www.centennialroad.com and click on the Leadercast icon or visit www.chick-fil-aleadercast.com.
 
Thanks, friends!  I love serving with you and seeing God grow your ministries.
 
Grace and peace,
 
Aaron
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home