Monday, April 30, 2007

Politics in Religious Communities

A nation's politics take root even in religious communities. For Christians, we can say that the Church fails to be her own politics. I have been quite guilty of this myself. So, as part of of the guilty, let me caricature for a moment. After disagreeing, the Right end up insulting the Left and the Left end up praying for the Right. I have been prayed for and have insulted many times. Last week I was insulted and today I am praying for someone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mean "being prayed for" in the last line? If so, then I understand. If not, them I am lost.

Crusty

4/30/2007 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger Aaron Perry said...

no, i mean i am praying for someone. i'll change it to make it clearer.

4/30/2007 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home