Tuesday, June 13, 2006

BAGM 6

Well, it has been a while since I shared a good old fashioned BAGM story. So, today I am doing so.
We helped a lady and her sister move today. The same lady we were helping when I ripped my favourite red shirt. So, we wanted to establish some boundaries so that several people weren't spending their entire day to move boxes of junk or boxes that either of the ladies we were helping could have moved. They had done much better this time after a good pep-talk: they had already moved some boxes; were all packed for the most part; and had thrown some stuff out. Good work!

However, they still had an organ--a beast. I started moving it out of the apartment with one of the other guys. But I could feel the need to...uh...relieve some gas before lifting such a heavy object. So I did. A good one, too. We then started out the door. Three people then entered the room where the organ had been, unaware of what had just taken place. As I was leaving, through the doorway I heard through the ladies say, "It smells like mustard behind the organ!" "How'd the organ start to smell like mustard?" and so on. It was a great moment of laughter--and later on, when I shared this with the other movers who had not been in on it, but heard the conversation and experienced the "mustard" smell in other ways we all appreciated partipating in BAGM--if only for the mustard.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

That's GREAT.

6/13/2006 10:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your story. I was moved.

John

6/14/2006 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger theajthomas said...

hea hea - farting.

6/14/2006 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Mustard eh..or as teh french say Moose-Turd...I see the connection now..

6/14/2006 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger John David Walt said...

puts a whole new spin on the idea of MUSTARD GAS. ;-)

every day,

jd

6/14/2006 03:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home