Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Good sermon on God's love

Sunday I watched this sermon from Wayne Jacobsen, former editor of Christianity Today. It was quite good. I would take issue with a good chunk of the preacher's Old Testament theology (the rigidness of covenant that he sets up from Deuteronomy; overly emphasized suzerain-vassal treaty relationship between God and humanity), and his quick dismissal of creeds and confessions at one point, but it is a great word.

http://www.lifestream.org/fatheraffection.html

And let me go on the record as saying how much I love my cousin Kirk and how proud I am that he will win the football pool this year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirk said...

I love Aaron as wel. He rocks my world.

1/24/2007 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger Aaron Perry said...

what world is that? (I was, after all, asked if I was living on another planet! ;)

1/24/2007 02:35:00 PM  
Blogger Kirk said...

It wouldn't matter the planet I would stand by your world rocking abilities.

1/25/2007 11:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home