Friday, January 12, 2007

Kudos to The Office

Last night's episode of The Office was excellent for a number of reasons.

1. The writers' ability to capture the essence of Jim, Dwight, Andy, Michael, Kellie, Stanley, Ryan, Angela, Kevin, and Phyllis all in one episode. Wow.

2. The writers' ability to make you hate--not in a fun way--Andy Bernard and love Dwight in just a matter of seconds. Wow.

3. Very funny.

4. Sets up at least three new storylines:
A. How does Dwight get back?
B. What does Karen feel about Pam?
C. How will Angela kill Andy?

Once again, I'm left asking, "Howdey do that?"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All they need to do now is get that Al Gore Look Alike on there!

Crusty

1/12/2007 01:38:00 PM  
Blogger matthew said...

I have never seen an episode of this show. But since everyone seems to love it, i will probably wait till the series is over and then watch it all in a month.

1/12/2007 02:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

couldn't agree with you more ap

1/12/2007 10:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey AP! I love The Office - Jess and I can't get enough of it. Have you seen the Christmas Special? Funny!

1/17/2007 03:37:00 PM  
Blogger matthew said...

Hey, just thought I'd mention that I watched the 1st season (6 episodes) of the Office last night and it is pretty funny.

1/17/2007 04:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want people to suck up to me because I can advance their career. I want them to suck up to me because they love me.

Crusty.

1/19/2007 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home